Friday, July 20, 2012

Long time no post.........

Hello!!
I know it's been a while since I've been here!!
I seem to be in a bit of a scrap slump this month.
My creativity went on vacation, I suppose.
Luckily it came back for a visit this week,
so I have a few things to share!!


Paper Pretties-Monday-embossing:

I have a couple more that need uploaded.
I sure hope you'll stop back by!!
Have a wonderful, love filled weekend.

Until next time...................tootles!!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for playing at SIT. Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute page!
    xx and tks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh too cute, such a sweet photo of your doggie!!! thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take of the sketch. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)
    http://scrap-colors.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page and puppy! Thanks for playing with us @ SIT :)
    ~DT Kim

    ReplyDelete