Thursday, September 13, 2012

Sketches In Thyme

Hello!!
I know....It's been a while!!
Sorry!!
I do have a layout to share with you today!!
It is for the Sketches in Thyme Challenge
and the Monochromatic Challenge over at SB . com


Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful, love filled day!!

Until next time.................tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful done!
    xx and tks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!
    Leila
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOnderful Miss M...love that 1.2 flower!!! What did you use for the piece across...looks like mosaic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Great idea!
    Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely layout all ready for pictures! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty!!! LOVE your colors!!!! thanks soooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the monochromatic grays/blacks. Going to have to remember that idea as it's so striking! Thanks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very elegant page! Great job!

    ReplyDelete