complete with rain every day!!
Have I ever mentioned how much
I despise rain?? Ugh!!
Of course you know I love snow,
but the one thing I like about spring
are the flowers!! My favorite flowers of
the year are daffodils and tulips!!
The tulips haven't bloomed yet,
but I am loving the little daffodils outside
my back door!! So pretty and sunshiny,
even during the rain!!
The theme this week at
Scrap Your Story is Spring.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time.......................tootles!!





Awesome page and photos!!! Great choice of papers too!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us at Scrap Your Story!!!!
awwww I love the rain... especially here we have huge thunderstorms in the early evening which cools everything down and cleans it nicely for the next day... lucking we dont really have days on end of rain... I love the snow too but we don't get any here... what I hate is the wind. It freaks me out :) Having said allllllll that, I love your springy layout. The colours are just perfect for spring and I love daffs too. Thanks for playing along at SYS.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos - I adore spring flowers, I can even handle the days on end of rain, it's the variability of the weather that drives me bonkers (Monday before Easter it snowed, Easter was 70 degrees here, ugh). Anywho, thanks for joining us this week at SYS.
ReplyDeleteLove these colors! Thanks for playing with SYS!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Paper Secrets! :)
ReplyDelete