Saturday, February 13, 2010

Followers and Friends

Hi everyone!! I'm glad to see so many of you visiting my blog!! It's super exciting!!
I've been thinking that I needed to come in and post but was having a hard time deciding what to post!! Low and behold I come in and see I'm up to 11 followers!! Woo-Hoo!! So true to my word I'm giving away a little chunky album I made. I wrote down all the names and put them in a bowl and DD chose............. BLUUCACA!! Congratulations!! If you would please email me your mailing address, I will be happy to send you this little gift!!
(just a reminder that this is the album you will be receiving!!)


Thanks to everyone who has stopped by and to those who have chosen to be a follower!!

So....I've been working on swaps. One of my favorite pass times!!
I recently joined a new Kit Club that is being run by some friends over at SB dot com.(http://simplyglamorouskitclub.blogspot.com/)
As part of the group, you can participate in a special swap with other members. This time the swap is trading 5x5 chipboard pages. Front and back of just the one page. The requirements were easy...use red, pink, black, white, etc as in a LOVE theme!! There are 8 people participating in this particular swap.
Here is what I came up with:
The left side has a lace pocket with 2 tags in it. The black flower is glimmer misted and has a cream colored pearl heart in the center. (Some of the flowers have pink or red pearl hearts instead) On the right is a 3 way fold. It has a gorgeous butterfly that has been glimmer misted as well. It is also has pink bling on it and the corners. All the edges are inked in black. I hope all the girls in the swap like it!! I have done other things lately. Feel free to check my gallery at SB dot com. (finallymama) I hope each of you have a fantastic, love filled Valentines Day!!
Tootles!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry i don't know how i missed this post o ckeck all the blogs i'm following every 2-3 days. But thanks again i will Pm my addy.

    ReplyDelete