Monday, February 22, 2010

Vintage Mini Album

Hi everyone!! Here is my vintage mini album!! I think it turned out pretty good for my first, but I wanted to post it for you to see and tell me what you think. PLEASE leave me a comment or post on the Vintage Paper Bag Album Swap at SB dot com. Let me know what I need to add or change or even if I need to start over. Thanks for checking this out and for all the advice you have given me!! Thanks also to my DD, Vashti, for videoing for me!!

4 comments:

  1. This is simply awesome! I love the whole concept from how it closes with a snap...that handle is tooo cool! The pages look great...awesome job inking! Love the embellies....your secret partner is gonna be extremely happy!
    Linnny

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow miss melody! how the heck r u! hope you and your family had a fabulous valentines!!! I cant believe Ive never visited your blog before!!! let me tell you im in awe of the work youve been doing lately! truly gorgeous!!! minis suit you very well!!!!! I really love the vintage one in the video and the winter one!!!( glad that rak worked out for you)! I do have a tip for you on the crackle that you said didnt crackle much... if its the new rock candy your using it happened to me too. you need lots of patience... let it dry until it starts to crack by itself then use a heat. (bubbling is ok) and it will crack better that way. if using a heat gun before it starts to crack itself the effect is not as dramatic! also I would really love directions on how you made that vintage mini! I love the square look of it!!!! its just perfect! really me! you should be proud! Im now your follower and can promise to keep checking in! and your videos are fab!!!! vashti you go girl!!!!! big hugs to all of you!!! and keep rockin the great inspiring work mel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its great love the handle and the size

    ReplyDelete