
I've been so busy working on mini's that I was a touch behind on my LO's. So I went to my favorite source for inspiration...."Sketches By Mary" at Scrappy Jo's!! Check them out here: http://scrappyjoscrapbooksupplies.ning.com/page/sketches-by-mary I seem to always be able to find a way to get into my LO withMary's sketches!! As you can tell, I don't follow the sketches to a T, that's what makes us each unique!! I always find it fun to see other peoples take on the same sketch or with the same paper!! (Check out the Mariposa Album Swap at SB.com!! Too many great ideas!! All with the same paper!!) Anyway, this was my take on a couple of Mary's fab sketches!! AND it catches me all back up with my pictures being scrapped!! So, you all go check Mary out over at Scrappy Jo's!! Look around and think about staying for a while!! BTW--they have a great sale going on at the on-line store. Spend $20 get $5 free!! Check out the details!! Don't miss out on this one!! Jo does really well on shipping too!! Hope to see you there!! Thanks tons Mary for your inspiration!!
Until next time, my friends...Tootles!!







Thanks again Melody
ReplyDelete