Thursday, April 1, 2010

Easter Boxes

Today was a beautiful day here in Michigan!! It was warm and sunny!! The daffodils are in bloom and I can't wait to see the tulips!!

Today started Spring break for us. Yeah!! Fun, fun!! I thought I would share with you the gifts I made for DD's teachers for Easter/Spring Break!! I had these boxes stored away and just came upon them while looking for something else...imagine that??!! *L* Anyway, I got the idea to turn them into egg holder boxes. So I got out my trusty Gypsy and Cricut and designed an insert to hold the eggs in place. Then I went to Walgreens and picked up 6 different kinds of chocolate eggs for each box. Then the hard work started!! Not really, it was the fun part!! I covered the boxes with some springy patterned paper. Added the inserts and the eggs. A little Easter grass and jelly beans and wha-la....Easter Boxes!! Here they are:


Just a quick reminder about the challange and blog candy give away.
Here's how you can earn a chance to get your name in the drawing:
1. Make a layout featuring an adult family member
(if you are also in the pix, get your name in the drawing an extra time)
2. Use a rub on somewhere on the LO
(use them in more than one place on your LO, let me know and you can have your name in the drawing an extra time)
3. Email it to me at finallymama@hotmail.com on or before April 15, 2010 ay 10pm est
I will draw a name on April 16, 2010 and post the winning LO!!
I hope you all make a LO and send it to me!! Have fun!!
Here is a picture I scrapped of my DH and DD. I think it was a great picture to scrap!! I even liked the way it turned out!! So now it's your turn to scrap an adult family member for your chance at some great rubons!!


Until next time....tootles!!

No comments:

Post a Comment