A Gift for Granny
My Granny is celebrating her 75th birthday with a big party, thrown by my mother. Granny lives 600 miles away. We won't be able to go to her party, but I want to send her something. Bless her heart, she doesn't really need anything, and definatly has very little space in which to put anything else!! So, I thought I would make her something useful!! She likes to send cards and letters, so I made her a stationary box. I covered a sturdy chipboard box and decorated the top. I filled it with homemade cards. (some made by me some made by others I've swapped with.) I added an address book, (do you know it's nearly impossible to find these anymore??) and a nice pen to the box as well. I'm also going to add a book of stamps so she will be able to actually mail them!! I really hope she likes it!!
A Mini for Michelle
While shopping at Michael's a few weeks ago, I found this darling little Scottie dog chipboard album. My BFF LOVES Scottie dogs, so I picked one up for her. I just finished and have it ready to mail. It's quite simple but I think she will love it!!
I'm still doing swaps and posting things to my gallery at Scrapbooking dot com. You can look me (finallymama) up there anytime to see what I have been up to!!
Until next time...tootles!!





No comments:
Post a Comment