Isn't it darling?? It's a Tea Light Cake!! I can't believe I hadn't seen one before. Of course I had to try it myself. I think it turned out cute.
That got my creative juices flowing and I started searching for other things to do. I found a few. This tea pot and cup were templates I bought right off the bat. I didn't know there where lots of free templates out there. Anyway, I really like these a lot. It took some patience to get them finished, but for the first set, I think I did OK. They took a lot of paper. So I just 'inked' the inside of the tea cup instead of putting in the liner. Remember it was my first...a practice one , I told my dd!! *L*
The tea pot is from My Time Made Easy. The tea cup came from Waltzingmousestamps.com
This mug is awesome. I just think it's so cute!! I have no idea where I got it. My computer shut down the set of tabs I was in and when I got to the bottom of the pile this was opened as a PDF. If you know where it came from, please let me know, so I can give them credit.
Then I found Mel Stampz and she literately has over 150 purse templates. They are all so cute!! I tried my hand at a couple of them. I'm thinking of maybe putting gift cards in them for my sister for Christmas. She will flip over the tiny purses!!
Since I was making these 'cool' 3-d paper things, DD wanted to make something too. She came up with these all on her own. It only took her a dozen different tries to get them done!! She said she felt like T. Edison making the light bulb!! She's dying for me to post them so my friends can see how cute they are. So here they are:
Today when the mail came and I got a fabulous package from my friend, Debbie!! LOTS of awesome flowers, some gimp and some GORGEOUS lace, that I'm saving for something AMAZING. Have to keep reminding myself of that or I'll use it. *L* Also some darling little butterflies. I was dying to use some of my goodies, so I came up with this. I had saved a hat box pdf yesterday and couldn't wait to make it, but it was gonna take 6 pieces of matching cardstock, so I had to think up something else. I decided to make a HAT/box. Then when it was done I had to have a HATBOX for my Hat/box. Turned out pretty cute. It took me a bit to get the pattern right in my brain, but I'm proud to say it's all my creation. I made up the pattern, although I'm sure there is something like this out there. Thanks Deb for the gimp and the flowers!!





Miss M!!! Your creations are fabulous!!!! and tell your dd she did an awesome job!!! darling salt and pepper shakers! Such a kewl hatbox!!! love the purses and teacups especially!!! Everything is just super kewl!!!! totally awesome!
ReplyDeleteyour creations are just awesome! love everything! what a creative soul you are!!
ReplyDeletehello new fellow MBA DT member! The things you make on your blog are stunning, really creative! Looking forward to working with you (I too am a first-timer) x
ReplyDeletewow...it sure is amazing what people can do with paper!
ReplyDelete