Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tea Time

In light of becoming a DT member for Mini Books Anonymous, I decided to make a mini!! How quaint, wouldn't you say?? :)

I've had this idea in a my mind for a while. I have a friend who loves tea parties. So I wanted to make her an album for her tea party pictures. This is a small PBA album, not a lot of pages, but enough for a few fun pictures, I hope!! I tried to make it look sorta Victorian. I hope it shows, without being tacky. Now I said I had this idea in my mind...and this is true. However, it didn't turn out like I had in my mind!! *L* Don't you love when that happens?? Still I am happy with how it turned out!! I printed the images from the graphics fairy. Then I embellished them with stickles and/or glimmer mist. I went with the thought of starting at the beginning, writing the invites, the tags in that pocket are 3 little postcards. Then on to dressing for tea, the cute purse, to actually having tea, the tea cup and spoon, and the cameo of the lady drinking tea. I made the little *cameo* out of a Tim Holtz fragment. I cut out the picture I wanted in it and ran it face down through the xyron. Then pressed it onto the fragment. I like how they turn out when done that way!! All the images are on pop tape to make them more 3 dimensional. The paper is DCWV, The At Home Stack.
Here's the album:
Thanks for stopping by. I love to read your comments, so if you have time, please leave a line or too!!
Until Next time.........Tootles!!

9 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love the clocks especially! The papers you've chosen work really well too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness!!!!!!! I am FLIPPIN over this!!!!! pure victorian!!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!!!
    Okay... YOU have sooooo inspired me!!!! for the Lady in Blue Tea House!!!! I am gonna make these mini albums for them because they have birthday tea parties and this would be AWESOME for them to sell with their packages!!
    This is sooooooo awesome, miss m!!!!!!! You have out done yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS... I love the new look of your blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute, Miss M! awesome mini-album--love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a beautful book I know your friend will love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this mini . It is so gorgeous. I would love to know what dp you used

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the little teapot, I think they are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete