Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello!!

So glad you decided to visit today!! I have been in a bit of a funk, and haven't done much of anything the past week or two, so I only have a couple things to share with you this time.
First up is a little chipboard mailbox I got at Hobby Lobby last week. My mother collects all things *mail* so I made it for her.

This is a little wooden box I decided to alter. I heat embossed the handle. Thanks to my sweet friend, Miss Debbie, for the flowers and little butterflies on this:

I found this template over at SplitCoastStampers.com a while ago. I thought it was darling and finally sat down and put it together. Now, what do I do with them?? *L*


Last but not least, a diaper cake I made for the daughter of a very sweet friend of ours, who is about to be a first time grandpa. I can't believe my friends are becoming grandparents. No worries though, it has NOTHING to do with MY age!! *LOL*
Anyway, it did turn out cute. After I had all the diapers rolled up, DD decorated it. It was a fun project!! You should have seen those tiny little shoes!! They were precious!!
That's pretty much it for this time. Please leave me a note if you have time. They cheer me up!!
Until Next time.........tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all the new things!! gorgeous box with the mariposa paper!!! darling mail box and the watering cans are sooooo flippin cute!!!!
    and what a nice gift to give a new grandma, tell dd she did a wonderful job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clever girl you are--these gifts are adorable! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that diaper cake Melody!!

    ReplyDelete