Hi again!! So glad you took the time to stop by!! Love having visitors!!
I have a little birdhouse to share with you!! It was made out of a coco can. The papers are MME. The bling is Prima. I made the flowers so they would match!! I'm just so tickled with how it turned out!!
The next few things I have to share are some cute little baskets!! I'm in a swap over at SB.com, and I needed to make a Christmas Basket and a Thanksgiving Basket!! Each basket is to be filled with at least $5 worth of goodies. These are so easy and so much fun!! I want to make them for everyone!!
First up is my Thanksgiving Basket for the swap. I'm trying to decide about adding lace to this. I was looking for orange lace but so far I've found nothing!! What do you think?? It needs it or it's OK without it?? (isn't that scarecrow cute??!!)
The second one is for my Christmas spot in the swap:
And, third, a Halloween Basket for my SIL:
(love all those little spiders, so cute!!)
I sure hope that who ever my partners are in the swap, will really like these!!
Thanks again for stopping by!! Leave me a note if you have time!! Thanks!!
Until Next time..........tootles!!





The baskets and birdhouse are absolutely adorable!!!! You did a fabulous job on all of them and whoever receives them will be totally delighted!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Kat
Completely cute & exactly what Kat said...Whoever recieves them will be delighted indeed! XO
ReplyDelete~Kelly
these are great! I don't think you need lace for the thanksgiving one - it's perfect as it is! x
ReplyDeleteI just love birhouses and yours is no exception! Love the cheery colors & the flowers and jewels are perfect!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute baskets!! Love them all!
Hi Melody... thank you for sending some love and care on my blog... i am in pure awe at all the wonderful paper crafts you've done... my fav is the birdhouse and halloween basket!!!
ReplyDelete