There is still one more day to get your images from Pattie's Creations at 20% off. The coupon code at checkout is ALLIE, just click HERE to go directly to her store! The sale ends April 23rd!
Welcome to Challenge #20, where our theme is MOTHER'S DAY! JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win! Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around. There are FREEBIES too, just click on FREEBIES listed at the top of Pattie's Creations home page.
The theme for this week's challenge is 'Mother's Day'. Mother's Day is May 10th and we wanted to get an early jump on creations for a Mom. You must use a digital or stamped image. Our DT created some wonderful inspirations for this week's challenge, and they love to receive comments, I know that I do, so click on their names to view their blogs.
A winner will be chosen by Random.org. The winner will receive 3 images of their choice from Pattie's Etsy Store and an 'I Won' badge from the sidebar.
I really enjoyed making this card!! It was my first easel card, and the image is perfect for my mother!!
I hope you'll stop over at Pattie's and join the fun!!
Until next time............tootles!!







WOW Melody!!! This is so pretty and I love the soft pastel colors that you used. This is a perfect Mother's Day card.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Pattie ♥
Melody - great job for your first easel card! As you start making more, you'll see how fast and easy they are, one of my favorite types of cards!
ReplyDelete♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!