Hello!!
I'm back again with another wonderful challenge
from Pattie's Creations!!
For this challenge we are to
Do something for Easter or Spring!!
Please stop over at Pattie's and check out the rules
and the prizes!! Also be sure to check out
Pattie's amazing images at in her etsy shop!!
She just added some darling new things!!
Here is the card I made for this weeks Challenge:
The paper is K&Company and Paper Company!!
The punches are MS.
The beautiful image is from Pattie herself!!
Thank you, Miss Pattie!!

Here is the card I made for this weeks Challenge:
The paper is K&Company and Paper Company!!
The punches are MS.
The beautiful image is from Pattie herself!!
Thank you, Miss Pattie!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Don't forget to go check this great challenge!!
Until next time...........tootles!!





Lovely card. I love how the blue color is used at several places.
ReplyDeleteMelody - I love your choice of colors for Spring!
ReplyDeleteMelody, this is so pretty and I love how you colored my image. The colors are so soft and Springy...
ReplyDeleteHugs
Pattie ♥