Hello!!
I'm here with some challenge entries!!
First is a card for Word Art Wednesday:
Layout # 1 for Creative Scrappers #228:
Layout # 2 for Sketches In Thyme #89:
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope that each of you have a wonderful,
love filled day!!
Until next time....................tootles!!





Well, I really LOVE your sweet card for our challenge this week. But I also have to say that I think those octopus photos are amazing. They have always intrigued me, and I really like this. Visiting your blog is always a treat for me, and I'm so grateful for your participation at Word Art Wednesday. THanks for being such a blessing us, and I just prayed for you that God will bless you as you share the art He gives you to create. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
ooh a water taxi, how fun!! Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany
ReplyDeleteohhhh such a pretty water page!!!! how fun too!!! thanks sooo much for joining up over at Sketches in Thyme!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely colours. It is so grim here, you cheered me up !! thank you for playing at SIT.
ReplyDeleteAnne
Beautiful work Melody!!! I love the octopus lo!!!! Love the circles across the page..very clever!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, great use of the Word Art this week and I love the shades of brown you used in your card. Very nice! Thanks for blessing us with your card at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteJO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com
You breathe it in just the summer air. Really a great job.
ReplyDeleteEli (Sketches in Thyme)
Great pages
ReplyDeletexx and tks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme
Leila
:)
Beautiful pages! LOVE the peaceful ocean feel of our take! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!
ReplyDelete