Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall is Beautiful

Hello!!
I have a layout to share.
It is for 3 challenges:
2. Scrap Your Faith Challenge @sb dot com

We got to take some lovely photo's
of the fall trees when we went to 
Maryland a couple weeks ago. I think 
the pictures on this layout are from 
Pennsylvania. I just love the mountains, even
more so in the fall!! 

The verse is I used on here is super powerful, and
a new favorite of mine:
"He who forms the mountains, who creates the wind and 
reveals His thoughts to mankind, 
who turns dawn into darkness, 
and treads on the heights of the earth...
the Lord God Almighty is his name."
Amos 4:13

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful, love filled day!!

Until next time..............tootles!!

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous Fall colors you've used here, Melody. It makes me almost feel the cool air and smell the crisp leaves. This is really wonderful. It really makes me miss the Autumm season I grew up with in Minnesota, but don't get here in the desert. Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this with us in the challenge at Word Art Wednesday. You're such an encouragement to me, and I'm so grateful for you. Thanks for this, and have a blessed and relaxing weekend.
    Hugs,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout to compliment those gorgeous pics!!!

    ReplyDelete