A Mini Album
I was so honored when Scrap Smart...Susie...asked me to be her partner in a mini album swap over at SB.com!! We agreed to make them as surprises for each other. So I didn't post the album I made her in my gallery!! She was out of town for a few days and just got her album, so I can share it with you now!! I had a lot of fun making her this surprise album. It uses KaiserCraft papers, that I just thought was so pretty!! I had been saving it for the perfect album and this was it!! I'm so glad she liked it!!
Here it is:
I want to add that Susie made me the most beautiful album!! It was sorta funny because we bothe chose purple for the albums we made!! I love my album!! Try checking out Susie's gallery over at sb.com to see her beautiful work!! Thanks again, Susie!!
Until next time......Tootles!!





wow this album is absolutely gorgeous! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice album tfs
ReplyDeleteThis turned out soooooo beautiful, miss melody!! you did an awesome job on it!! I bet Susie loves it!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it so much! I put some pictures of my darlin' Gracie, my lhaso apso (who also appears as my avatar at sb.com) I can't thank you enough for the beautiful, creative album.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Susie
Melody!!!!! OMG this is SO flipping pretty!!!!! Wow.. what a lucky lady to receive this!! Its just totally gorgeous.. and that paper on the outside.. WOW I've not seen any paper like that here.. That is totally gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteYou impress me so much Melody, you just ooze with talent!!