I'm so excited about the secret projects I've been working on!! This first one is the one I made for my DD while whe was gone on her end of school trip!! I was so lucky to be get this MM embellishment box from Crop Chocolate for just $12.99. So happy about that!! DD was needing a jewlry box, and this was perfect!! This is what it started out looking like...a.k.a. Before:


DD is REALLY intrested in the Ocean and especially Jellyfish and Squid. She even wants to be an Oceanoligest. So I decided that was the theme I was going with for her jewelry box. Here's what I came up with...A.K.A. After:


She loved it and has all her jewelry put in there now!! Organization at last!! :)
Next on my list of Secret Projects was a gift for my sweet friend Kima!! I so wanted to send her a surprise and make her day!! She has been just so sweet to me and I wanted to repay her kindness in some way. So I made her this little tin filled with homemade flowers, a butterfly, plus a little tin of prima flowers!! She just got it, so now I can share it here:

This is a sample of some of the flowers I sent her:
(I'm really into making flowers at the moment!!)

I have one more secret project to share, but since she hasn't received it yet, I will have to wait a few more days before I can post it!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!
Until next time....tootles!!


DD is REALLY intrested in the Ocean and especially Jellyfish and Squid. She even wants to be an Oceanoligest. So I decided that was the theme I was going with for her jewelry box. Here's what I came up with...A.K.A. After:
She loved it and has all her jewelry put in there now!! Organization at last!! :)
Next on my list of Secret Projects was a gift for my sweet friend Kima!! I so wanted to send her a surprise and make her day!! She has been just so sweet to me and I wanted to repay her kindness in some way. So I made her this little tin filled with homemade flowers, a butterfly, plus a little tin of prima flowers!! She just got it, so now I can share it here:
This is a sample of some of the flowers I sent her:
(I'm really into making flowers at the moment!!)
I have one more secret project to share, but since she hasn't received it yet, I will have to wait a few more days before I can post it!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!
Until next time....tootles!!





No comments:
Post a Comment