Hello!!
I'm so happy you stopped by!!
I've been scrapping this week!!
It's been nice to be creative again!!
I have a couple cards and layouts to share tonight!!
For Stampin' Sisters in Christ -use something transparent
I made a vellum flower and envie/cover.
A layout for Stitches in Thyme:
Thanks so much for stopping!!
It was great to have you visit!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled weekend!!
Until next time....................tootles!!





I love all the creations you've shared! The card is beautiful with the scripture and those little pearled flowers! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wedenesday!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pages. Terrific job with the Sketchabilities sketch. I just love the purple!
ReplyDeleteHi Melody! What a blessing to see your lovely art with God's Word being used in such a wonderful manner. This is what makes being part of Word Art Wednesday so whorthwhile. It blessed my heart today, and I really needed that "lift". Thanks for letting God use you to bless me through your art. I'm recovering from surgery I had yesterday, and this was the uplifting I needed today.
ReplyDeleteBless you my friend,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Wow these are gorgeous Melody!!!! That purple just pops at me!!! Love the little flowers on the hearts..
ReplyDeleteWow Melody - you have been busy haven't you!
ReplyDeleteThey are all fabulous - great creations.
Have a great weekend.
Be back to see you soon.
Toodle pip.
Hazel x
Cute cards.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with WAW.
beautiful card thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
ReplyDeletehugs sara x x
Wonderful pages! Thanks for playing along with Sketchabilities!
ReplyDelete