Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Four Cards

Hello!!
So happy to have you stop by!!
I have 4 cards to share today!!

First is for

And for Card Patterns-sketch:


Sweet Stop-Use a past sketch.
I used sketch #SSS23. Sorry I can't seem to link it here!!

Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled day!!

Until next time.................................tootles!!

5 comments:

  1. Another great set of cards Melody. Great textures and colors. Love the lighthouse image and greetings! The verse is lovely too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! I like the Sweet Stop sketch you choose. Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card!! Love the bouquet and the bow on the pastel one!
    Thank you for joining Robyn's Fetish Challenge! xx Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your challenge card is lovely!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSiC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all your cards :) and the baby one could also be pastels!
    Thanks for joining us this past week at Robin's Fetish Challenge blog :)
    Susan G (DT)

    ReplyDelete