A card and a layout today!!
Let's start with the card, shall we??!
It will be entered into 3 challenges.
Paper Pretties Monday-pink and green.
Tuesday Morning Sketches-sketch.
Word Art Wednesday-word art.
And the layout for
Stitches in Thyme-#76.
This sketch was a two pager, but when I saw it instantly
thought in 1 page with the sketch turned on it's side.
So that's what I did. Hope that that will be ok!!
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
You make my day!!
I hope that each of you have a wonderful,
love filled weekend!!
Until next time..........................tootles!!





Two very awesome cards. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteYour work, quite simply, makes me smile! I love to see your creattions, and I am just always SO BLESSED to have you share your beautiful art with us in the weekly challenges at Word Art Wednesday. I thank you for generously sharing your God-given talents with us, and pray that He will bless you for it. Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you!
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Wonderful cards Melody! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteHi Melody, love your card. Love the focus of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteSuper lovely card. Love the sentiment as the focal point. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThis is wonderful! I love the layout on your card and the lovely ribbon you've used! Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday! Love your film strip! Just precious!
ReplyDeleteBoth are very pretty. Really like the sparkle on the frame in the first card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.
ReplyDeleteohhh love how you flipped the sketch on the side and went single page!! Very cool!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!
ReplyDelete