Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy May!!

One card is gonna cover a few challenges this time.

and May Card Challenge at SB dot com.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Until next time.....................tootles!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy! I just really want to express to you how truly blessed I am to see you beautifully utilize the free scripture\word art in your cards. You are what Word Art Wednesday is all about, and we are truly blessed to have you participate. I pray that God will bless your week, and draw close to you as you share your love for Him through your art. From my heart, THANK YOU for being a blessing to me, and to Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog.
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Melody!!! Inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melody, what a delightful blog. Your card is lovely and beautifully portrays such an important scripture. Thanks so much for linking this to Scripture Thursday. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the Spring colors and the verse is wonderful! Thank you for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ. Hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Love the "stone" swirl on it.

    Thanks for playing along with WAW.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete