Today was just beautiful here in Southwest Michigan.
It was so sunny and warm.
It's hard not smile on such a sunny day!!
So guess what I did a lot today??
SMILE!! :)
I have a couple things for some challenges.
First is a card for Cardabilities and Word Art Wednesday.
2 layouts for Sketches in Thyme. #77 and #78
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I so appreciate your visits!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled weekend!!
Until next time............tootles!!








I just love your card, Melody. Especially the die-cut journaling card with the intriquite edging on it - just beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing it with us in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. You blessed my day ny sharing your beautiful art with us.
ReplyDeleteKaren L
Word Art Wednesday
Cute pages! Thanks for playing with us @ Sketches in Thyme :)
ReplyDelete~Kim
http://crazyaboutscrapin.blogspot.com
Lovely card and nice colour combination.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at Cardabilities.
Aw these are fab!!! Love them all. The pink one is just so precious!!!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Love the die-cut fram.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with WAW.
Wendy
I like your clean and simple look. Thank you for playing along at SIT.
ReplyDeleteLove your card!! It is so bright and cheerful, it made me smile! Your daughter is just too cute! Great layouts!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteway to go and great pages!!!! LOVE the sweet photos on them both!! thanks sooo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!
ReplyDeletewow, busy busy! love all these great projects. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany
ReplyDeleteGreat job Dear
ReplyDeletetks for playing with us at Sketches in Thyme
xx
Leila
Great take on the Cardabilties sketch!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us.
lovely pages: great take of the sketches
ReplyDeleteeli
Super cute! Thank you for playing along with Sketches In Thyme!
ReplyDelete- April
Such great pages, Melody! LOVE those sweet, little guys on the fence! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme!
ReplyDeletecute card !!
ReplyDelete