Melody, this is a great card, and we appreciate you submitting it for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge. It's a great inspiration. Love that layout. I also think your blog design is about the cutest ever. Love it...that little bird is about the sweetest. Thanks again and have a blessed week.
Everything on this blog belongs to the owner of the blog, Melody Gregory, and may NOT be copied, used, or sold for any reason with out written permission from the blog owner. Thank you for following this simple rule!!
January 25, 2012
February 15, 2011, June 7, 2011, August 2, 2011, October 20, 2011, October 27, 2011
January 12, 2011, July 24, 2011, November 21, 2011
LOVE that card!!! Love how you did the banners!!! That layout is gorgeous!!! I have a hard time with negative space...yor looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteMelody, this is a great card, and we appreciate you submitting it for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge. It's a great inspiration. Love that layout. I also think your blog design is about the cutest ever. Love it...that little bird is about the sweetest. Thanks again and have a blessed week.
ReplyDeleteWow Melody!! I love the yellow and your dp is so pretty!!Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chris
Beautiful card! I really like the use of the twine! Thank you so much for joining us in the challenge this week at SSIC! God Bless.
ReplyDelete