Hello my friends!!
I hope that you are having a wonderful
weekend celebrating your mother,
and being celebrated if you are mother!!
I have two cards to share tonight.
First is for Tuesday Morning Sketches
and Word Art Wednesday.
For Card Patterns.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time................tootles!!






Melody: Both of these cards are just beautiful. They're each uniquely different, yet both are so delicate, sweet and refreshing. I love the die-cuts you've used. Thanks SO MUCH for linking up with us and sharing your work in this week's challenge at Word Art Wednesday. It truly means a lot to me that you are playing along. Hope you're having a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Hi Melody, you did a FAB job on both cards.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty Melody! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteVery lovely with the sentiment as the focal point. Thanks for sharing at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. Love the yellow and black combination. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.
ReplyDeleteHow pretty! I really like the yellow and black color palette in the first card, and the flower on the blue card is just lovely! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!
ReplyDeleteGreat cards Melody. Love the sunny yellow. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteHi Melody, love your cards. They are both awesome, but I definitely love the black and yellow combo. Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous cards!!! Love that color contrast with the yellow and black!!! You are the queen of cards!!!
ReplyDeleteMelody, your creations are just lovely! I love the clean & simple styles along with the colors used. Fantastic!
ReplyDeleteI would be SO happy if you joined us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com
Lots of joy,
Corrinne
lovely!
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards, Melody. The second one is especially pretty with the cool blue and mint green, and I love the layered sentiment. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!
ReplyDelete