Hello!! So happy you stopped by!!
I have been pretty hit and miss as of late!! Sorry!!
Lots going on in my world, and it was taken
I have been pretty hit and miss as of late!! Sorry!!
Lots going on in my world, and it was taken
the love for cards and thrown it somewhere
that I can't seem to find!! *sigh*
I do have 3 to share today, however!!
Our Daily Bread-sketch.
Just Us Girls-color challenge.
Stampin' Sisters In Christ-layers.
Sweet Stop-sketch.
That's all for now!!
Thanks again for stopping by!!
Until next time....................tootles!!





Three beautiful cards, Melody! You've done a wonderful job and been busy crafting. Thanks for sharing our challenge information and playing along with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We are so happy to have you join us!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
Your cards are so pretty! Love the way you used the JUGs challenge colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteLovely set of cards Melody. LOVE the turquoise color on the second card... and the ruffles look great! Also love the pretty flowers. The butterfly is lovely on your first card... and those bees are so SWEET on the third. :o) Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.
ReplyDeleteMelody, all of your cards are beautiful!!! Great color choice for each one. Thanks so much for sharing them with us at Word Art Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteMelody, all of theses cards are stunning!! I love the colors on them all and especially the dp on the first!Thanks for joining us at the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Chris
Very pretty Melody - they are all lovely! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!
ReplyDeleteBeee-utiful cards! I love the one you created for the TMS challenge, those little bees are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDelete