Today I have a layout for
We were to use embossing on our layout!!
I really like the look of embossing!! Sure wish
there was a way to emboss larger sizes of paper.
For this lo, I embossed the
"A Moment Captured" piece with a butterfly
embossing folder, and the date card and the embellie at
the top of the page with a script embossing folder.
I also got to use my new MS circle/doily punch!!
I think I like this product a lot!! :)
The LO:
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope that you have a wonderful,
love filled week!!
Until next time...........................tootles!!






This is just beautiful!!! Love the way the photo pops at you!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melody. what a gorgeous page. Just love the colours and that doily is amazing. I have been toying with the idea of getting one but they are just soooooo expensive here. I am sure I will cave soon especially not I have seen your. Love the embossed title. Thanks for playing along at SYS.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I've "done" larger pieces by cutting pieces small enough to run through my Big Shot and then carefully lining patterns (both from the paper and the embossing) up next to each other, hiding seams with embellishments and photos. Hope that made sense. Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap Your Story.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page! I LOVE the new MS punch!!! It works wonders!! Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful! Thanks for playing with us at SYS!
ReplyDeleteLove the softness of this layout and the pop of the photo. Thanks for playing at Scrap Your Story!
ReplyDeleteSo soft and pretty!! :) :) :) Thanks for joining us at Scrap Your Story!!!
ReplyDelete