Hello!!
I have a layout for the challenge at
(Click above and it will take you to the site)
This is a fun lo I did about my
almost grandsons. When their mother
told me this story, I knew I had to scrap it!!
Luckily she took pix while it was happening!!
Luckily she took pix while it was happening!!
For reference, Aiden is 5 and Trenten is 3:
The story/journaling:
Aiden: Mommy, Mommy there’s a spider.
Trenten: Where??
Mommy: Where at Aiden?? Oh there!! Let me get something and
kill it.
Aiden: Mommy NO!! Don’t kill spider-man!!
Trenten: That thing is CREEPY!!
Aiden: No it’s not…it’s good. It eats bugs.
Aunt Misty: Aiden your mom has to kill that thing or it will
eat up all your toys!!
Mommy: Aiden, what are you doing??
Aiden: Checking my toys to be sure that spider-man doesn't eat them!!
The lo that will be entered at
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Hope you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Hope you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time.................tootles!!





YAY! Thanks for playing Scrap Your Story's challenge this week! This is perfect! I love that you got this story into a LO! That's what it's all about! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove that story! You did a great job telling it too. That spidey background is so cool. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Story.
ReplyDeleteFantastic take on the challenge!!! Awesome journaling too!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along at SYS!!!!!
Love the colours on this layout Melody. So striking, and the spider web is awesome. Love it. Thanks for playing along at SYS.
ReplyDeleteEEEEK...spiders! LOL!!! LOVE your take on the challenge and this layout! The colors rock! Thanks for playing at SYS!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great story! So glad you got it all in your journaling! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrap Your Story!
ReplyDelete