Sunday, March 3, 2013

My New Grandbaby

Hello!!
I'm here to share a layout I have done
for a few challenges. 
The first challenge was for 
Scraplift Your Favorites over at SB dot com,
and also for the Girls and Boys challenge also at SB.
The third place I am entering this lo is a brand new
challenge site. I think I am going to like it!!
I want to try to follow it the best I can for a while.
My problem is having enough photo's to complete
all the challenges I want to do in a month!! 

This is my beautiful, brand new granddaughter.
And this is the lo:

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you check out the new site,
Scrap Your Story and play along!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled week!!

Until next time..................tootles!!

6 comments:

  1. Loving all that pink! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Your Story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful with all those pink layers! I love that you found a paper line to match those clothes so perfectly! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap Your Story... I really hope you play along again next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow melody congrats to you!!!!!! so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melody. Such a sweet girly layout. Love the banners and the punched borders. Thank you so much for playing along at SYS...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful papers and I adore the banners. Yummy. Thanks for playing along at Scrap Your Story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous page! Love those papers!!! Thanks for playing along at SYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete