
I'm so super excited!! I just recieved my very first Blog Award!! I'm doing the happy dance here!! I just can't believe it!! Who can I tell?? OH yeah....All of you!!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave it to you
- Thank you so much Raquel!! This is just too sweet of you!! I'm just so excited!! I can't believe you chose me to recieve the award!! Thank you!!
You can check her and her blog out here: http://kaliscrappin.blogspot.com/
2. Copy the award and place on your blog
- Please see the side bar!! Isn't it darling??
3. List 3 things you like about yourself
- My creativity
- My sense of humor
- My ability to be flexable
4. Post a picture you like
5. Tag 5 people to give this award to
Thank you again, Raquel!! I'm truely honored!!
Thanks to everyone who follows my blog!! I so enjoy having it and hearing from my friends!!
Until next time..........Tootles!!





congrats!!! thanks for choosing me!
ReplyDeleteah cool! thanks a lot :-) I must have missed this update somehow... thank you - I love cherries ;-) x
ReplyDeleteYour so welcome. I just really love going to your page. Your crafts are so stunning and creative.
ReplyDelete