Hello everyone!!
Well my first DT Mini for Mini Books Anonymous was due September 4th. It was to be in the theme of Birds and Birdcages. I decided to go with 6x6 Webster Pages for the pages. Since they were so great I didn't want to cut them down at all so I made this a 6x6 chipboard album. Overall, I like how it turned out!! Please tell me what you think!!

Well my first DT Mini for Mini Books Anonymous was due September 4th. It was to be in the theme of Birds and Birdcages. I decided to go with 6x6 Webster Pages for the pages. Since they were so great I didn't want to cut them down at all so I made this a 6x6 chipboard album. Overall, I like how it turned out!! Please tell me what you think!!
Hope you'll stop by MBA and have a look at all the lovely albums that have been posted!! Have a great weekend!!
Until next time....Tootles!!





OMGoodness, MIss M!!!! That is the most adorable album!!!! Absolutely darlin!!!!! so pretty and exquisite!!!
ReplyDeleteYou do such great work!!!!
Hugs,
Kat
this is really beautiful! so glad to see more pics! it really looks like you enjoyed it :-)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work . I just gave you the cherry on Top Award please go to my blog to pick it up. Great job
ReplyDeleteWhat a great mini book! I must have missed that you had been chosen for the DT!! You are going to be such an asset for them! Congrats!
ReplyDelete