Sunday, September 26, 2010

Arts and Crafts Fair

Well this week has been busy trying to figure out all the things that go with the Arts and Crafts Fair. I haven't been to one in years, so I really seem to be lost on things such as prices, set up, how much to make, ect. Thankfully I have some wonderful friends who have been giving me some much need advice!! Thank you, ladies!!
I thought I'd share some things I've made so far. If you have any tips or ideas, please be sure to leave it in the comments, so I can work on it!!
First is a few little baskets. These are the 6x6 ones. I actually made these with scraps!! Yeah!! I have tons of scraps!! I really like this brown and pink one!!
These are a few Gift Card Holders. I have a couple different styles of GCH that I want to make, but these are the only ones I have made so far!!



These are a couple of Post it Note Holders. $1.50??


These turned out so cute!! Little Comp Books. Is $2 each too much??



These are cute little Tea Bag Holders. I made them a while back for a swap, and everyone who saw them here in BC loved them, so I thought I maybe able to sell these.



I saw these over at SplitCoastStamper, I think, and thought they were cute. They are little peppermint patties. $1



That's all for the Arts Fair so far.
I plan to work on a couple LO's this week. It's been a while since I've made one and I feel the itch!! I have DD's first day of school pix, so I want to do them so I don't get behind!!
I think we are going to go pick apples this week!! Yippee!! My favorite thing to do the whole year!! I simple can't wait!! There will be LOTS of pix from that!! Fun, fun!! So be sure to visit me next week and see what I have up my sleeve!!
Until Next Time......Tootles!!

4 comments:

  1. WOW! you have been one busy little bee!!!! your first basket is GORGEOUS!!!! I think that one should be at least $5.00, at the least!
    Well, all of them should be! You have great ideas, Miss M!!!! Makes me want to do some of this! Last year we did have a booth and we were going to again this year... but sis had to campaign...
    Anyway.... you have some awesome stuff!!!! Great job lil lady!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been busy...I love those lil tea thingys...they are so cute and the baskets..love that heart border so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done - there is loads here! your pricing is very low you know - i think you could easily charge more! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...absolutely fantastic!!! these creations are so eye catching... wish i was there...

    ReplyDelete