Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Layout!!

I finally was able to sit down and create a layout!! It seems like I haven't done one in months!! I don't want to get behind with my pictures so I pushed myself to create this!! Not as elaborate as some, but sweet all the same!!
It's DD's first day of school. 8th grade!! How did she get to the 8th grade?? Mercy!!
Anyway, her theme for life at the moment is anything zebra print!! She's even trying to get us to let her redo her room in zebra!! NOT happening!! *LOL*
Isn't she beautiful??

We did go apple picking this past week. It was WONDERFUL!! We picked Golden Delicious apples. They were huge!! I love them like that...less peeling for making Applesauce and Apple Crisp!! DD has eaten all the applesauce so I need to make some more....maybe tomorrow!!
I have plans to scrap the event this week. I have a bunch of stuff all gathered up for it, just need to do it!!

I also worked on some more things for the Arts Fair. Are you as tired of this as me?? *LOL* Anyway, here's what I did this past week:
Gift Card Holders

Hershey Bar Reindeer:

Smarties:

Small Milk Cartons filled with candy:

These are so cute!! They were completely designed by my sweet friend, Miss Kat!! All I had to do was print them out, place them in an acrylic frame and add the post it notes!! I'm so loving them!! The cow is darling!! Thanks bunches Miss Kat!!

That's it for this time!! Thanks for all the comments you have been leaving!! I find them helpful and encouraging!!
Until next time........tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl you have been busy!! Yes you DD is beautiful. Funny my DD in in the zebra print right now also. Just love all the creations you come up with...Love the Hershey reindeer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you managing to make so much?! great work! great to get a LO done too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything is just adorable! Hope you have a fabulous craft fair!! Your DD is growing up so fast--cherish every moment!

    ReplyDelete