Saturday, October 30, 2010

Altered Tin

Hello!! Just a quick post to share the tin I altered for the the challenge over at Scrap Love Laugh. (http://scraplovelaugh.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-10-15T11%3A39%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7)



It's just a little band aid tin. Not much, but I did want to enter the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by, and be sure to head over to Scrap Laugh Love and check out all the entries for the challenge!! Plus check out their NEW Design Team Call!!

Until next time..........tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. Very cute Melody. Loving the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's GORGEOUS! the colours are so warm and soft. well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tin! the flower is sooo pretty! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Melody! Love that tin and great altering...Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful!!! I love the flower and the soft colors you use ;)
    Thanks for playing with us

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the cutest stuff, Miss M! TFS

    ReplyDelete