Sunday, October 10, 2010

This week...

It's finally fall, and I am totally loving it!! However, it's also been sort of a blue week for me. I have this annoying habit of always trying to figure things out and fix whatever needs fixed. Sometimes that's just not possible...then I have a bad habit of getting angry about it!! Anger really is not a good thing!! It does really not nice things to you!! So I am working on moving past these situations and getting past the anger. Not the easiest thing. Since I've done this a zillion times, you would think I would know better by now, or at least how to speed up the getting past it stage!! Anyway, all that to say, that I haven't accomplished much this week, and don't have much to share.

I did 2 layouts that turned out OK. I have done much better, but can live with these at the moment!! I didn't work on the apple pix at all!! But I really do want to!! So all I have to share are a few more things for the arts fair. Here they are:

Water Bottles with Flavor Pack:


3 Large 12x12 Baskets:


Another Post it note holder designed by my sweet friend, Miss Kat!!
This one was fun!! I added flock to the frame on the little lamb's head and the little swirls on its sides. Add some petaloo flowers to the corner, a red bow to her little head, added the post it notes and, Waa-laa!! Thanks Miss Kat!!
That's it for now!!
Until next time.......tootles!!

5 comments:

  1. more great creations! and don't worry, you'll figure things out. just take a deep breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh...how exciting and unique! you are really good at paper crafts Melody!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the water bottle idea...how creative!! And that sheep is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are making some very awesome things!! The sheep turned out adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your craft fair goodies! I am hopefully doing one soon and think you've picked some great sellers!

    ReplyDelete