Sunday, October 24, 2010

Winding Down

I really do feel like I'm winding down making things for the Arts Fair!! I'm still waiting for Candy Canes to come out so I can do a couple things with them, but then, I plan to be pretty much done!! Finally!! I have no idea what I will post when I'm done with all this!! I suppose I'll have to think up something!! :)

This box is a heavy chipboard box that I actually bought chipboard in. I did a little re-cycling with this one!! I used scraps to cover the box. I added the string of beads, I got on clearance, made a flower with some more scraps, added some bling and some wooden beads for the little feet. I'm not sure I can sell this. It started out so ugly and I totally like it now!! Maybe I can keep it and give it as a gift!!





When I saw this on Life as Lou's Blog, (http://lifeaslou.blogsome.com/2008/01/30/magic-boxes-a-life-as-lou-online-class/) I had to make it. It was so much easier than it looked!! I may make another at some point because I think they are so neat!!




My favorite thing I've made this week!! Check these out!! Aren't they cute?? These are my Gift Card Holders for the Gift Cards to the movie store or theater!! I can't believe I came up with them!! Go me!!


I finished up my mini album for the Mini Album Anonymous (http://minibookanonymous.blogspot.com/?zx=efeb1aa81d4387fa) Design Team. Be sure to come back next week to see it!! The theme for November was Sparkle and Shine. I can't wait to see what everyone on the DT has made!!

I would like to invite you all to go check out my friend, Miss Debbie's blog!! She has been cranking out some awesome PBA's this week!! You can find her here: http://bratsscrapshack.blogspot.com/


That's it for now. Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you'll leave me a note!! I love hearing from you!! Take care and have a FANTASTIC week!!
Until Next time...........Tootles!!

3 comments:

  1. Those movie gift card holder are ADORABLE!! How creative you are. Love those. And that box that cascades down!!! Love that also. The chipboard box is totally awesome, the colors are perfect!!! You have been busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blue and brown altered box and the movie gift card holders! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blue box is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! You really outdid yourself there!! Is it a altered box??
    The other paper box is so cute!!!
    and the movie gift cards are sooooo flipping kewl!!! yes "GO, YOU!!!"

    ReplyDelete