Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Again with the Challenges!!

I've been busy make some cards for more challenges. Here are the ones I have done so far this week!!
This one is for JUGS!! LOVED this sketch!! I had so much fun making this card!! I used Echo Park Wintertime paper. Love this paper!! I stickled the snow swirls, the hat and scarf on the snowman and I used flocking on the mittens. Be sure to stop by JUGS and see what's happening over there!!
http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/



Next is a card for Card Patterns weekly Challenge.
http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com/ I really liked this sketch too!! I stickled the snowflakes so they would sparkle!! There are so many talented people posting over there. Be sure to stop by and be inspired!!


This one is for Crazy 4 Challenges. http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/ When I saw this sketch I immediately had the idea for the card. However, I must say it did not turn out the way I had envisioned it!! *LOL* But it will do!! :)


And lastly....This one is for Crafty Catz challenge. http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com/



That's it for right now. I'm not sure if I will do any other challenges this week or not.
Thanks so much for stopping in to see me. If you have a moment leave me a note!! I love to hear from ya!!
Until Next time......................Tootles and Merry Christmas!!

9 comments:

  1. Great card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  2. More great cards from you. Love em all. I think my fav out of this bunch is the top one. Really popped at me. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful cards you made Miss M!! My fav is the snowman one, he's so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the snowman's white felty coat! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with this weeks sketch Melody! Lovin' those flocked mittens!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the mittens as the banners!!! Very seasonal take on the sketch!!! Great job!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the mittens strung on the string! Thanks for playing along with JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! Your sweet snow scene just blows me away! I love the little string of mittens too! Thank you for joining Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrumptious muffins! Holiday MUFFINS and snowmen and glitter and FABULOUS! I love ALL of the creations you have in this post, but, TRULY - your Just Us Card is mind-blowing! Love ITTTT! Thanks for sharing it! Yipeeee!

    ReplyDelete