Monday, December 27, 2010

Swirlydoos Tags Days 1-5

Swirlydoos featured a "25 Days of Christmas Tags" challenge this month.
I didn't find it until day 10, but I had a BLAST with every single challenge that was posted. I even went back and made the first 9 tags so that I would have a complete set when I was done!! I'm going to post the first 5 tags here today. I will update every day or two until I have them all posted. I won the daily prize twice!! It was way exciting and the prize was a wonderful box of Prima Holiday Bulbs filled with prima flowers, leaves and trims. I kept one box and gift the other to a very dear friend. I was so happy to be able to do that!! I hope you like the tags!!

Day 1: Meaning of Christmas



Day 2: Red or Green Monochromatic (not exactly right, I know, but I like it!)



Day 3: Make it Sparkle (the background is glimmer misted and the flower is sparkle paper)



Day 4: Reindeer



Day 5: Have a Dangler


That's all I'll post right now. Be sure to check back in a day or two for the next 5. I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas!!

Until next time...........tootles!!



1 comment: