Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Our Christmas Tree

Well it seems that I haven't posted in a while!! Sorry about that. I guess I didn't really have anything to post. A sign that I need to be into more scrappy stuff, don't you think??
Actually, I have been scrapping. I'm currently doing the 25 days of Christmas Tags that they are doing over at Swirlydoos. It has been so much fun!! I didn't start until day 10 so I had to go back and catch up. I'm so glad to have the challenge. I have really enjoyed all the different things I have made. I will be posting them after I finish the whole series. I can't wait!!

I thought I'd share a picture of our Christmas tree. We put it up on December 12th, our 18th wedding anniversary!! It was a great day!! It snowed!! I was so happy!! We made cookies and did the tree and just had a good day!!
We haven't gotten our Christmas ornaments for this year yet. See, every year we each pick out an ornament that best suits us for the year. We just haven't seen the perfect thing yet. I think we may be running out of time. I'm touch concerned about it!! Anyway.....Our Tree:




I have also been busy making Christmas treats. The ones pictured below are Cupcake Pops. They are strawberry cream cheese. We got the recipe from Paula Dean's website. They were fun...and interesting too!! DD and DH really liked them. DD took them to school for her class party!! They seemed to go over well!! I have also finished 3 pans of fudge and BUNCHES of cookies. I will post pictures of that when mother makes up the cookie and candy trays!! We still have more cookies to make, so this week has just got started!!



That's it at the moment!! I will try to more on time with my next post!!

Until next time............Tootles!!

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. mel can you email me a link to this recipe they look heavenly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody...your tree looks beautiful!! And those treats..yummmmmmmmm...I hope you get more snow soon and glad you had such a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete