Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Blog Anniversary!!

Hellllloooooo everyone!!
I hope there are still a few people hanging
around here from time to time!!

Today my blog is 2 years old!!
WOW!! I even impress myself for sticking
to it for so long!! I have really enjoyed
doing this!!

Like last year, I thought I'd give my stats since starting:
Blog hits: 10,794 (WOW, hard to believe!!)
Posts I made last year: 168 all time: 235
I now have 98 followers!! (woo-hoo!! Thank you!!)
and 1772 comments posted!! WOW!!
Those are awesome stats!!
THANK YOU!!!
Without you none of this would exists!!
I have been so blessed by the comments and
sweet things you have said!!
THANK YOU!!

To celebrate, I would like to give away
some blog candy!! I have some great things to give away!!
I haven't got it all together yet to get a pix,
but I promise to post the prize in a day or two!!
All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment on this post
and I'll throw your name in the hat!! If you're not a follower, I'd
love to have you become one and visit often!! I'll even throw
your name in the hat an extra time if you join!!
I'll draw a winner one week from today!!
Invite your friends!! Everyone's welcome!!

Thanks for sticking with me!!
I hope that you have a wonderful, love filled day!!

Until next time................tootles!!

12 comments:

  1. Wow those are some good stats!!! Looking forward to this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats mel!!! I still drop in from time to time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive! I just love your blog it is so colorful to visit it makes me HAPPY! You have wonderful ideas and I was beyond impressed when I had a question and you emailed me back right away...that is what makes your blog shine above the others. You don't only give wonderful tips and ideas but you also offer a friendship! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2012! Rosemary W.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary, Melody! Great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win! I'll spread the word on my blog & in my Yahoo group.

    ~Ashley
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy a blogaversay to a fantastic blog. I'm going to become a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melody, doesn't time fly when you are having fun!! Congratulations on 2 years - a super, fun, happy blog. I hope you will post internationally, but if not (and I understand!), see you on Patties DT! Margy

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Melody on your blogaversary. Isn't it fun in blogland? Like we have our own community who all share the same passion. Thanks for a chance to win your yummy candy. I'm already a follower of yours. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Blogaversary. Your blog is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on 2 years!! just found ur blog..thanks for the chance..love ur cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Anniversary! It's so exciting to have followers isn't it? My husband thinks I'm crazy! I'm #105-you've reached over 100!

    ReplyDelete