Well, it finally happened. I got bored and
decided to make some cards.
Takes a bit to get back into them!!
How is that you can go about making cards,
make a couple you really like, and then
totally make one that is not at all how you
envisioned it and really just don't like it at all??
Well, I seem to do it regularly!! *L*
Here's what I made:
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-use a heart.
(GREAT devotion there this week!! Be sure to check it out!!)
I Did It Creations-love.
This card is a lift from Nicutopia over at sb dot com.
LOVED it!! I have a few changes, like the clock,
which is from 3tailscraft, that I embossed with brown
embossing powder. I just really like the way this one turned out!!
(It is really cream and burgundy, not sure why it looks so yellow)
Lollipop Crafts-wings. (see the little bees?? aren't they cute?!)
Wednesday Word Art-word art.
Gem of a Challenge-sketch.
Card Patterns-sketch.
Our Daily Bread Designs-sketch.
Crafty Catz-buttons and bows.
That's all for now!! Thanks so much for
stopping by!! Love to have you visit!!
Don't forget the blog candy
I'm offering in celebration of my
2 year Blog-o-versary!!
Be sure to leave a comment on the post
Blog Anniversary for a chance to win this *Blog Candy*!!
Hope you'll visit again soon!!
Until next time...............tootles!!





Love ur word art card!!
ReplyDeleteYour work is just beautiful, Melody! Thank you SO MUCH for joining us in the challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope that you will join us again tomorrow for a new challenge, and for our super fun BLOG HOP starting February 9. We'd love to have you with us!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you,
Karen - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
P.S. I'd LOVE to have you visit me, and for us to become follower's of one another's blogs.
Your cards are so pretty! Thank you so much for using the Word art that I made and for sharing your beautiful card with us at Word Art Wednesday. I look forward to seeing more of your art.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful array of cards Melody!! Love your creativity with the buttons!! Gorgeous take on the sketch!! Thanks for playing along with the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, these are amazing! :) LOVE those rolled candles--and your scripture verse card is stunning. Found you via WAW. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE using buttons! I think they add so much character. Thanks for playing with us @ WAW
ReplyDeleteWOW, these are all so beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThese are so pretty, Melody! I LOVE the little bees!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card Meloday,thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
ReplyDeleteHugs Dianne xx
CraftyCatz DT
This card is awesome. The key on it is fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at Robyn's Fetish. Good luck and hope to see you back.
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Christine Dt at Robyn's Fetish
Congratulations on your WIN this week at Word Art Wednesday. I hope you will link up again this week, and thanks again for playing along with us!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen
P.S. Don't forget the Blog Hop starting February 9.
what a fun take on the shining the light sketch!! the buttons are such a sweet touch! thanks for joining us at ODBD this week! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my word Melody, this is such a beautiful creation , lovely design and layout and very pretty colour theme,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Use Something New Challenge I hope you can join us again next week
Have a lovely day,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)x
Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.
ReplyDeleteYour heart card is a stunner...love the vintage look and the key charm!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ! Wishing you a blessed week!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card love the candles ! Thanks for joining us at Cardpatterns this week
ReplyDeleteAmazing creation! love the tiny bee, so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.
Good Luck!
Love the background's of your blog.
*I'm your new follower*
-Sony DT Member Lollipop Crafts
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com