Friday, January 27, 2012

Pattie's Creations!!

Our theme for Challenge #36 is Embossing.

Miss Pattie's ETSY Shop has a lot of awesome images,
so be sure to stop over there and check it out!!.
Don't forget her freebie's page!! We'd love to see
what you do with one of her images!! Any image
will do, just incorporate embossing into your project!!

The challenge starts now and ends Thursday,
February 10th at 1PM CST.

Also stop by and check out what the very
talented design team has made for the is
fun challenge!!

Here's mine:
I used Miss Pattie's Moon Fairy image.
I embossed the background with tiny stars.
Put the image on pop dots and added stickles!!
Then I added the ribbon and stars to spice it up!!

Also using this card for the challenge at Flutter by Wednesday!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope to see you at Pattie's Creations!!

Until next time...............tootles!!

4 comments:

  1. Melody - super creation! I love all the glittery accents, stars, and hanging ribbons!
    ♥ Sandi
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the touches of glitter and sparkle. Great embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody,

    This is so pretty! I love how you colored my Fairy Image and those stars with the ribbon add so much to your creations.

    Hugs
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! I love the touches of sparkle. Thank you for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete