Hello!!
So glad to have you stop by to visit!!
I have 3 cards to share today!!
This one was sweet.
The verse was, "I prayed for this
child and the Lord has granted me
what I asked of Him." 1 Samuel 1:27
It is the exact same verse (in a different version)
that we used on our daughter's birth announcement!!
As such, I dug around until I found the
hand print stamps I used for the birth announcement!!
I was so excited to find them and use them on this card!!
It's so hard to remember her being so tiny!! Especially when
I think about how big the stamps were in comparison
to her tiny little hands!! When she was born a quarter
would completely cover her tiny little hand, and my husbands
wedding band was like a bangle bracelet on her wrist!!
Thank you Lord, for the wonderful blessing of my daughter!!
I was so excited to find them and use them on this card!!
It's so hard to remember her being so tiny!! Especially when
I think about how big the stamps were in comparison
to her tiny little hands!! When she was born a quarter
would completely cover her tiny little hand, and my husbands
wedding band was like a bangle bracelet on her wrist!!
Thank you Lord, for the wonderful blessing of my daughter!!
Paper Pretties Wednesday-blue, black and white.
Tuesday Morning Sketches-sketch.
Paper Pretties Monday-Valentine.
I hope that you enjoyed looking at my cards!!
Thanks for stopping and for any words
of kindness you leave behind!!
I hope you have a wonderful,
love filled weekend!!
Until next time..................tootles!!





Hi Melody. This another beautiful card, and we're so blessed to see your lovely work. Thanks for joining us again this week at Word Art Wednesday. We really do appreciate having you play along with us!
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you,
Karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
Wow! These are three fabulous cards. I love those little handprints on the first one, the blue hearts on the second one, and that pretty keyhold embellie on the third one. Great job. Thanks for joining us for the Tuesday Morning Sketch Challenge this week.
ReplyDeleteOOh that baby card is totally adorable!!! Love all of these!!!! Your bows are always perfect!!
ReplyDeleteHi Melody, these are beautiful. Thank you for sharing your beautiful art with us again at my Word Art Wednesday Challenge blog.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Melody, all of these are just lovely. Love those baby hands. Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteAnother fabulous display of cards. The heart is just fabulous with that black bow. Thanks for sharing your creation at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDeleteAmazing collection of cards! Your key and lock card is absolutely gorgeous -- so elegant!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us Tuesday Morning Sketch challenges and hope to see you again next week!
Great variety in your three cards. Each one has it's own beauty. Love your intrepertation of the Tuesday Morning Sketch, thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteLovely line-up. I love the love & key card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
ReplyDelete