This week at Word Art Wednesday
the verse is; I will praise you, Lord,
with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous
things you have done. I will be filled with joy
because of You. I will sing praises to Your name
O Most High. Psalms 9:1-2
Beautiful, isn't it!! Love it!!
Here's the card I made using it:
This one is for Card Patterns.
JUGS has a sketch this week.
Paper Sundaes wants to see green for luck!!
The Sweet Stop has another great sketch.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I'm tickled that you visited!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time................tootles!!





I love these cards! Beautiful and awesome sentiments!
ReplyDeleteAll of your cards are so pretty, Melody! Love how the scripture verses and the sentiments bring honor to the Lord! The ric-rac and pastel colors on the Sweet Stop sketch are lovely...thanks for playing along with us this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of cards Melody. Especially love the second card. The blue and embossed border look great. Your bird card is very pretty too. Fabulous papers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great set of cards. The verses are absolutely beautiful. Thanks so much for playing with us at Just Us Girls!
ReplyDeleteYou did an amazing job with all your cards. We're SO blessed to have you join our challenge this week at Word Art Wednesday, and it always delights us to see artists use our free Word Art. We hope you will come back on Wednesday for another great and fun challenge. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
karen L - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
Goodness these are all So Wonderful! 8-) Love the Pretty pastel colors and Lovely Verse on your Sweet Stop Card! Really Loving the Sweet little birdies too! So Sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)
ReplyDeleteThese cards are so beautiful!!!! Love that brown one with the big blue bow...gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful creations!! Such beautiful sentiments and and wonderful designs. I am so happy you joined us at The Sweet Stop.
ReplyDelete