Sunday, March 18, 2012

Intense Love Does Not Measure....

....it just gives!!
What a wonderful statement!!
One we should remember and always put to use!!
It's also the word art that we were
to create with this week at
I will also use this card as my entry at

Now for a couple of layout challenges!!
For Get Picky:



Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I hope that each of you, have a wonderful,
love filled week!!
God Bless!!
Until next time..................tootles!!

7 comments:

  1. OMG these are beautiful!!!! Love the camo pants Vashti!!! Love that huge banner you did!!! These are wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Melody, so sweet, and some fine LOs, too!

    Thank you for joining in at Word Art Wednesday!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job completing all these challenges...love the bold colors+photos on the Get Picky one, fits in so well with all the pennants from the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a wonderful saying. What a world we would be living in if more people truly loved like that. I like how you have it framed. Thanks for sharing with the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LOs and I especially love the bright colours in the Get Picky one. Thanks for playing along..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous work!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful layouts, Melody! I adore your take on our sketch with the big tree representing the circle! LOVE! Thank you so much for playing along with us this month at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete