When I was 10 the girl next door told
me the trick to remembering the colors of the rainbow.
Roy G Biv
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue,
indigo and violet.
I'm surprised how that little trick has lasted me so long!!
Here are the challenges I have finished for
this week....using this little trick.
Paper Pretties Monday-rainbow.
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-variety of colors.
Crazy 4 Challenges-2 layer card.
The Sweet Stop-sketch.
Flutter by Wednesday's-open.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful,
love filled weekend!!
Until next time.......................tootles!!





Nice card!
ReplyDeleteSo Pretty!! Love your Wonderful rainbow of Butterflies! Fabulous take on the sketch! So glad you could join us this week at The Sweet Stop! 8-)
ReplyDeleteWOW - really cool design and a fantastic CAS card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a BEAUTIFUL card!! I just love butterflies and to see them in a rainbow like this puts a smile on my face and a flutter in my heart. Love it! Thanks so much Meloday for joining us at SSIC this week *Ü*
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!!! So pretty and well, I just LOVE it! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card!!! Love the butterflies 'flying' up the card in all the colors!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this...perfect for this week's Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge!! Your rainbow of butterflies is such an uplifting card. Thanks for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteOhhh gorgeous! Love all of the colors! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch this week! We hope you will join us again this week! Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteLove your fluttering butterflies! Thank you for joining us at Flutter by Wed!
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful card!! Love the butterflies!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and cheerful card! Love the rainbow of butterflies. Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!
ReplyDelete