I'm so sorry to be posting so late!! I have been incredibly ill and didn't even think about the computer world for a couple days!! Finally sitting up and came on line today to see what was happening and realized I missed my regular post for Miss Pattie!! But I'm here now so let's get to it!!
Challenge #40 Theme is ANYTHING GOES - (MUST ALWAYS USE AN IMAGE)
In addition to our regular prizes, this week we have a Sponsor, Dude Time Doodles! One winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to Dude Time Doodles.
Our theme for Challenge #40 is ANYTHING GOES. It is Our Rule that you also include any Digital or Stamped Image on your creation! Stop on over to Pattie's ETSY Shop and have a look at her many images. Don't forget to check out the Freebie of the Month page up above on the menu bar.
The challenge starts now and ends Thursday, April 5th at 1PM CST (Central Standard Time).
My creation this time used the freebie of the month!!
Thanks bunches for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love filled week!!
Until next time.....................tootles!!
.jpg)





Such a cool and yummy flavor card...
ReplyDeletelove your color/combo!
This looks delicious! ;) Such a cute design!
ReplyDelete