That I am God. Psalms 46:10
This is the verse this week at
I will also enter this in the challenge at Card Patterns.
For the challenge at Sketches in Thyme:
This one is for Creative Scrappers.
Well, that's it for now!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope you have a wonderful, love
filled week!!
Until next time.....................tootles!!





Your card is so soft and sweet, and we are delighted that the free word art at Word Art Wednesday is a blessing to you, and that you were able to use it in your art. We are blessed to have you play along with us, and SO grateful to see your beautiful card in our challenge. We hope you will play along again this coming Wednesday. We are grateful to have you with us. Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Karen - Social Media Coordinator
Word Art Wednesday
Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week!
ReplyDelete