Hello!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I have a few cards for challenges.
I Did It-pink.
Stampin' Sisters in Christ-flowers.
Paper Sundaes-Birthday.
Card Patterns-sketch.
I made the flower on this!! LOVE how it turned out!!
I punched it out of vellum and then inked it pink.
It was time consuming, but I do love it!!
The Sweet Stop-sketch.
Crazy 4 Challenge-stripes and dots.
I hope that each of you have a FABULOUS,
LOVE filled week!!
Until next time.................tootles!!





Lovely set of cards Melody. The color combos are fabulous. The butterflies are so pretty on the second card. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop. :o)
ReplyDeleteI love your pink creation!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us this week at Robyns Fetish!
Hannelie
Beautiful cards Melody!!! That pink flower is awesome....I LOVE it!!! Beautiful butterflies and I love the light house!!
ReplyDeleteWOW, Melody...you've been busy stamping a beautiful set of cards! Love the warm, sunny colors and the butterflies on the Sweet Stop sketch! Thanks for joining us this week!
ReplyDeleteWow, lots of gorgeous cards this week! Lovely--all of them. Thank you for joining us at STampin' Sisters in Christ this week Melody *Ü*
ReplyDeleteI love ALL your cards. They are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty cards, Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundays this week
ReplyDeletehugs Julie P
Beautiful card, perfect for the word challenge. Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteThese are all fabulous--I LOVE red white and blue of your WAW card--so pretty! And the primary colors on your last one are AMAZING!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty collection of cards! Beautiful choice of colors and patterned papers. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!
ReplyDelete