Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Uncles!!

Happy Sunday!!
I hope that you are having a fantastic day!!

I'm here to share a layout of
the best uncles in the world;
my Uncle Ray and my Uncle Mark!!
They are both just full of it, so when I say this
saying, I knew it was way perfect for a layout of them!!
I will be entering it in the challenges at

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
I hope that you have a wonderful,
love filled week!!

Until next time.........................tootles!!

4 comments:

  1. ohhh totally LOVE the owl on the page!! Great colors.. thanks soo much for playing along with Sketches in Thyme!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melody, your layout is lovely. So great that you have such a good relationship with your uncles. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketches in Thyme. Smiles, Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melody this is fab!!! A wonderful dude lo!!! They look like they are full of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great heartfelt quote w/ your pic & story! Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme!

    ReplyDelete